Job Title: Internal Account Manager
Location: Telford – Midlands
Salary: £19K -£22K
Reporting to: Senior Account Manager
You may not have heard of our name, but you soon will…
A rare and exciting opportunity has arisen to join a progressive forward-looking business with vision, growth mindset, significant YoY Customer growth, expanding product portfolio and strong financial backing from one of the largest VC’s in Europe.
The business plan is to become a major player and disrupter in the UK Telco UCaaS sector, with a 20-year history it’s more than ready to take that next step having been acquired by a major European VC group.
We’re now looking for an Internal Account Manager to join our team and place Customer Service at the heart of everything we do to make our success inevitable.
This is an excellent opportunity for a customer service professional to develop their skills by driving both the service and sales to ensure the customer knows their value and importance to Enreach. This will be achieved by having a commercial mindset ensuring our customers know our product portfolio and services to ensure repeated revenue. You will consistently deliver exceptional customer service by thinking creatively and putting our customers and our people who serve them at the heart of everything you do. Whilst ensuring all of your actions support the Enreach strategy bringing our values to life.
Key Responsibilities as an Internal Account Manager
- To develop and manage a portfolio of key accounts, engaging with the customers on a regular basis
- Offering a first-class service to both potential and existing customers by continually updating and developing your product and market knowledge
- To identify and generate new prospects to the existing base, by selling all Enreach related products and services
- Produce quality quotations and proposals
- Achieve monthly and quarterly AM targets
- Following formal Ofcom regulations in reference to notice period contact with the customer
- Rolling contract statuses updated on AKJ profiles
- Support the mobile team with mobile tariff reviews and data top up’s
- Make proactive calls daily (making sure ALL accounts are called in the agreed times set)
- Develop a pipeline of opportunities and assist in monthly reviews
- Raising tickets, updating customers and colleagues where appropriate
- Ensuring all records on our CRM system are kept up to date with recent discussions / correspondence with our customers.
- You will be responsible for ensuring that you maintain an excellent level of technical knowledge regarding all areas of Enreach
- Review and monitor customers contractual obligations and make recommendations to the relevant account manager for upgrade or resign base
- Sending & processing E-Doc orders and contracts where appropriate
- Quoting customers on other products and services where appropriate
- You must ensure all your accounts are managed professionally and you have documented account plans for each of your key accounts
Who we’re looking for
- Natural ability to build a strong rapport with customers
- Be commercially aware
- Able to work under pressure
- Used to working in a fast paced, highly motivated sales/customer service environment
- A committed attitude
- Excellent organisational and time management skills
- Confident negotiator and ability to converse with people at all levels
- Capable of hands-on problem solving, with the ability to generate ideas and solutions
- Strong communication skills in all forms including written, oral, email and telephone
- Team player
- Articulate and numerate; fast thinker and capable of dealing at all levels is essential
- Goal oriented ‘Can Do’ attitude
- Ability to use own initiative and pay close attention to detail.
- Identify issues and provide tailored solutions to meet customer’s expectations with consultation from the account management team
What’s in it for me?
- Be part of something special
- Expanding business with ambitious growth plans
- Attractive basic salary & uncapped commission scheme
- 23 days’ Holiday (more for long service)
- Pension & healthcare scheme, life cover
- Perkbox – access to over 250 discounts
- Strong social ethos
- Accredited Investors in People organisation